This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: we are starting the wide int merge
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 21:42:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: we are starting the wide int merge
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5368FD99 dot 2010607 at naturalbridge dot com> <A41D2B7B-480F-475B-B1CB-9FD001F5622C at comcast dot net>
On Tue, 6 May 2014, Mike Stump wrote:
> All doneâ It is in.
Since (at least) 16:40 UTC that day my i386-unknown-freebsd10.0 builds
fail as follows:
Comparing stages 2 and 3
warning: gcc/cc1obj-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1plus-checksum.o differs
Bootstrap comparison failure!
(FreeBSD/i386 really builds for i486, but retains the original name;
I'm traveling with limited access, but would not be surprised for this
to also show up for i386-*-linux-gnu or i486-*-linux-gnu.)