This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: question about GTY macro
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:29:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: question about GTY macro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201405080521 dot s485LuBQ019351 at greed dot delorie dot com> <CAFiYyc1hgW7-cApsi0wxZ8S7E0JNQw8pnaSrtH8ddmk5ML4Z5g at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Likewise. See how global_trees is marked for example. But likely
> you forgot to mark struct int_n_trees_t to be considered for GC.
I did remember int_n_trees_t, but it seems to be working now, so who
knows what I was doing wrong :-P