Re: Resurrecting -Wunreachable

On 05/06/2014 04:30 PM, Richard Biener wrote:

Like I have suggested in the past a good point to do this kind of analysis
on the (mostly, as you say) unoptimized IL is right after going into SSA
form and implementing said analysis as an IPA pass (yeah, that somewhat
conflicts).

I don't think this works for -Wunreachable because trivially unreachable code is already gone when we enter SSA. Or am I missing something?