This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] questions about graphite_clast_to_gimple.c
- From: Sven Verdoolaege <skimo at kotnet dot org>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Albert Cohen <Albert dot Cohen at inria dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:33:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] questions about graphite_clast_to_gimple.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gfsbEmL7FODBF9dmLMFFtRbpqBk3Nm54P9e0WOYS1bGSw at mail dot gmail dot com> <535DF1DE dot 1040900 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_geWXxS6-nbj6CTp4VxDrC15PDrcLE08dgL4AY6YYFgjVA at mail dot gmail dot com> <536887D5 dot 1010802 at grosser dot es> <CAFiYyc1jYTnJ3pPV7cdn1WW+4c16ByDx0FXNFa9d-0+0ROgFhA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5368C131 dot 6020309 at grosser dot es>
On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 01:02:09PM +0200, Tobias Grosser wrote:
> I am busy for the next 6 weeks, but am planning to work on the isl patch
> after. Sven, do you happen to have any time to work on the isl patch?
No. It's going to be difficult enough for me to finish
what I need to finish for the CARP project.
I may have more time in July. Then again, I may also
have no time at all if I need to go and find a "real job".