This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
merging the wide-int branch
- From: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 13:47:43 -0400
- Subject: merging the wide-int branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We are now ready to merge the wide-int branch. The branch was broken
into small pieces and each of the area maintainers has approved their
The branch has been tested and runs regression free on three 64 bit
platforms: x86, ppc, and s390 and on three 32 bit platforms: x86, arm
and s390. The range of these includes both big and little endian for
both sizes. The testing has included all supported front ends.
Our plan, unless we hear any objections, is to merge tomorrow, on
Tuesday May 6. While I am sure there will be some fallout, there are
wide-int maintainers on all time zones so we should be able to address
any issues in a hurry.