[GSoC] âIntegration of ISL code generator into Graphiteâ project announcement

Dear gcc contributors,

I am very happy to announce that my proposal was accepted. Thank you
very much for allowing me to work on this project! I've started a blog
to post the updates of the project after reaching my mile stones. It
also contains my proposal.

My blog can be found at the following link http://romangareev.blogspot.com

--

Cheers, Roman Gareev