This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sh-*-* Fails to Compile on FreeBSD
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>, Amar Takhar <verm at darkbeer dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 00:00:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: sh-*-* Fails to Compile on FreeBSD
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5362A9A9 dot 9020109 at oarcorp dot com> <2960244C-8548-4B0C-B031-6358D4A73A03 at t-online dot de> <5362BA01 dot 6050503 at oarcorp dot com>
On 1 May 2014 22:17, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> This seems to fix it. I am not sure why sh.c is the only file in
> gcc/config which includes sstream though. Is this a violation
> of some new rule?
A rule that a feature can only be used if it's in more than one file? ;-)
> Is there a PR for this?
http://gcc.gnu.org/PR61026 is related.