This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Secondary platform change request
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Wolf <lailavrazda1979 at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 09:23:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: Secondary platform change request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5361C5DE dot 5050502 at gmail dot com>
On 04/30/14 21:56, Wolf wrote:
Kai should probably chime in here with his recommendation on the
technical side. If/when Kai thinks this is appropriate on the pure
technical merits, then I'm more than happy to propose the change to the
steering committee for the next major GCC release.
Since the original MinGW refuses to support 64-bit, I would like to
discuss whether we should remove i686-mingw32 from the secondary
platforms list and replace it with MinGW-w64.