Re: Secondary platform change request

On 04/30/14 21:56, Wolf wrote:
Since the original MinGW refuses to support 64-bit, I would like to
discuss whether we should remove i686-mingw32 from the secondary
platforms list and replace it with MinGW-w64.
Kai should probably chime in here with his recommendation on the technical side. If/when Kai thinks this is appropriate on the pure technical merits, then I'm more than happy to propose the change to the steering committee for the next major GCC release.

jeff