This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Testsuite] getpid in gcc.c-torture/execute/pr58419.c
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Dhakshinamoorthy, Soundararajan" <Soundararajan dot Dhakshinamoorthy at atmel dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:09:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Testsuite] getpid in gcc.c-torture/execute/pr58419.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54196F45A68D5F44A17DBFF39883E26F84DE25B2 at penmbx02 dot corp dot atmel dot com>,<5357EA80 dot 1090900 at redhat dot com> <54196F45A68D5F44A17DBFF39883E26F84DE2CE0 at penmbx02 dot corp dot atmel dot com>
On 04/25/14 03:16, Dhakshinamoorthy, Soundararajan wrote:
2014-04-25 Soundararajan Dhakshinamoorthy<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.c-torture/execute/pr58419.c: Adjust the test to work with bare metal targets. The
test code references to functions that is not implemented for the avr target (getpid()).
THanks. I tweaked the ChangeLog slightly and installed your patch.