Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite

Hi Roman,

Congratulations.

Advices:
1) it is thought that there is a correlation between
the time spent for designing of code and the time need for debugging it -
poor design could dramatically increase the debugging time. So don't rush
to have some pieces of code running - it is very important to have before a
clear picture of how these different pieces of code will fit together.

2) reuse code as much as possible - one source is of course Graphite - another
source may be the PPCG compiler that uses isl AST to generate C/CUDA/OpenCL code.
It is a source to source compiler, but still there are a lot of things that show you
how to work with isl ast and may considerably help you.

Mircea