This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug in lra causes incorrect register usage / compiler crash
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: pshortis at dataworx dot com dot au, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 01:00:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: bug in lra causes incorrect register usage / compiler crash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535D7AE5 dot 2090407 at dataworx dot com dot au> <536008A8 dot 4060207 at dataworx dot com dot au>
On 04/29/14 14:16, Paul Shortis wrote:
Please file a report with a compilable testcase. This is important both
for the reviewer so that they can dive deeper into the issue if they
feel the need and so that we can add a suitable regression test into the
I've now confirmed this same issue occurs on a stock i386 build when
-fomit-frame-pointer is specified with -O2 and a test case with
reasonable register pressure.