This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
status of wide-int patch.
- From: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:03:36 -0400
- Subject: status of wide-int patch.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
At this point we have believe that we have addressed all of the concerns
that the community has made about the wide-int branch. We have also
had each of the sections of the branch approved by the area maintainers.
We are awaiting a clean build on the arm and are currently retesting
x86-64, s390, and p7 but assuming that those are clean, we are ready to
merge this branch into trunk in the next day or so. Other port
maintainers may wish consider testing on the branch before we commit.
Otherwise we will fix any regressions after the merge.
Thanks for all of the help we have received along the way.