This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPARC LEON3 and CAS instruction
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:02:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: SPARC LEON3 and CAS instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535A50EF dot 8080806 at embedded-brains dot de> <46649045 dot BUNiF4M2Ee at polaris> <535E069C dot 4020005 at embedded-brains dot de>
> Thanks, since this -muser-mode seems to be something new, maybe we should
> instead use -mcas=supervisor|user to make it more specific?
I don't think so, we might need to extend its purview in the future.