This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] questions about graphite_clast_to_gimple.c
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:52:15 +0600
- Subject: [GSoC] questions about graphite_clast_to_gimple.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm considering the current code in graphite_clast_to_gimple.c, and
want to ask a few questions about it.
1. Where can I find the definitions of basic_block_def and edge from
2. Why are recompute_all_dominators() and graphite_verify() called
before initialization of if_region in gloog? Does it happen just in
case (since the SSA form hasn't been modified)?
3. Why doesn't clast_guard have âelseâ statements?
4. Why is compute_bounds_for_param (it's from
add_names_to_union_domain) called after save_clast_name_index?
5. I've considered practically all the code of a CLAST generation
through GLooG and started consideration of translate_clast. However, I
don't understand the idea behind if_region creation. Do you know
something about it?
Cheers, Roman Gareev