[GSoC] questions about graphite_clast_to_gimple.c

Hi Tobias,

I'm considering the current code in graphite_clast_to_gimple.c, and
want to ask a few questions about it.

1. Where can I find the definitions of basic_block_def and edge from
coretypes.h?

2. Why are recompute_all_dominators() and graphite_verify() called
before initialization of if_region in gloog? Does it happen just in
case (since the SSA form hasn't been modified)?

3. Why doesn't clast_guard have âelseâ statements?

4. Why is compute_bounds_for_param (it's from
add_names_to_union_domain) called after save_clast_name_index?

5. I've considered practically all the code of a CLAST generation
through GLooG and started consideration of translate_clast. However, I
don't understand the idea behind if_region creation. Do you know
something about it?

--

Cheers, Roman Gareev