This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Support to OpenACC and OpenMP 4.0 in GCC 4.9
- From: Paolo Leoni <ulixes84 at yahoo dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 12:09:01 +0200
- Subject: Support to OpenACC and OpenMP 4.0 in GCC 4.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm a graduating Physics student from Italy. I'm actually working on
accelerators devices like GPU and Intel MIC, with a focus on OpenACC
I'm very interested to OpenACC support in GCC, I know that there is a
branch that contains a basic implementation for it.
How can I build gcc with this branch?
What is the actual status of openacc implementation?
With a similar interest, I would like to merging support to OpenMP 4.0
"target" directives, I know that actually only host is used as fallback...
Thanks for any help.