This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Variadic functions arguments passing
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Umesh Kalappa <umesh dot kalappa0 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:12:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Variadic functions arguments passing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGfacvQNuKnvS3X9ByQmHNBCohgmHFWPMNfUqk_s=w=WWQdV1w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Umesh Kalappa
> In our private port ,we define function_arg hook to pass the first
> three args in the reg and rest will go to stack.
> But for variadic functions the arguments need to pass through the stack.
> How we can achieve this ?? Any inputs will be appreciate.
In INIT_CUMULATIVE_ARGS, which gets the type of the function being
called, set a flag in your CUMULATIVE_ARGS struct, and check it in