This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [buildrobot] ARM: Missing initializers for Cortex A8
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:52:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] ARM: Missing initializers for Cortex A8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140424210659 dot GG20482 at lug-owl dot de>
On 24/04/14 22:07, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
Seems the new cost model for Cortex A8 is missing two initializer
g++ -c -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_DIRECTORY_STRUCTURE -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -Woverloaded-virtual -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings -Werror -fno-common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../../gcc/gcc -I../../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../../gcc/gcc/../include -I../../../gcc/gcc/../libcpp/include -I/opt/cfarm/mpc/include -I../../../gcc/gcc/../libdecnumber -I../../../gcc/gcc/../libdecnumber/dpd -I../libdecnumber -I../../../gcc/gcc/../libbacktrace -o arm.o -MT arm.o -MMD -MP -MF ./.deps/arm.TPo ../../../gcc/gcc/config/arm/arm.c
../../../gcc/gcc/config/arm/arm.c:1714:1: error: missing initializer for member âtune_params::disparage_flag_setting_t16_encodingsâ [-Werror=missing-field-initializers]
../../../gcc/gcc/config/arm/arm.c:1714:1: error: missing initializer for member âtune_params::disparage_partial_flag_setting_t16_encodingsâ [-Werror=missing-field-initializers]
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
make: *** [arm.o] Error 1
I'll fix it up. The problem is the new Cortex-A8 tuning struct rather than the
cost table itself. The new fields were added very recently and the Cortex-A8
patch was developed before that.
Thanks for reporting.