This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reviewers for wide int.
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>,gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>,Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>,David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:37:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: reviewers for wide int.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5356C2CF dot 20609 at naturalbridge dot com>
On April 22, 2014 9:28:15 PM CEST, Kenneth Zadeck <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>David Edelsohn said that I should talk to you about appointing
>for wide-int. While I think that it may not be necessary to have any
>reviewers for wide-int in the long term, I think that it would be
>to make Richard Sandiford, Mike Stump and myself reviewers at least for
>this release cycle.
>While of course one hopes that there will be no issues with wide-int, a
>change of this size will have some pain no matter how well we have
>tested it. Having three reviewers will assure problems are resolved
Works for me. I suppose this mainly covers wide-int.[CH], right?