reviewers for wide int.

Richi,

David Edelsohn said that I should talk to you about appointing reviewers for wide-int. While I think that it may not be necessary to have any reviewers for wide-int in the long term, I think that it would be useful to make Richard Sandiford, Mike Stump and myself reviewers at least for this release cycle.

While of course one hopes that there will be no issues with wide-int, a change of this size will have some pain no matter how well we have tested it. Having three reviewers will assure problems are resolved quickly.

Thanks,

Kenny