This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [buildrobot] sparc64-linux broken
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:00:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] sparc64-linux broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140419195406 dot GX648 at lug-owl dot de> <20140421165334 dot GA20482 at lug-owl dot de> <53555227 dot 2080609 at redhat dot com> <20140421180239 dot GG1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140421215104 dot GA26870 at ibm-tiger dot the-meissners dot org> <20140422072614 dot GH1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <535682C4 dot 2060000 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 07:55:00AM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On 04/22/2014 12:26 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > I've committed following fix as obvious after testing it with a
> > x86_64->sparc64-linux cross-compiler.
> > 2014-04-22 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR target/60910
> > * config/sparc/sparc.c (sparc_init_modes): Pass enum machine_mode
> > value instead of int to GET_MODE_CLASS and GET_MODE_SIZE macros.
> Here's an additional change that I'd had in my tree.
> Sorry about not getting it committed last night.
Thanks and sorry for rushing up the fix.
> * config/sparc/sparc.c (sparc_init_modes): Hoist GET_MODE_SIZE
> computation to the top of the loop.