This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [buildrobot] sparc64-linux broken
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:13:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [buildrobot] sparc64-linux broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140419195406 dot GX648 at lug-owl dot de> <20140421165334 dot GA20482 at lug-owl dot de> <53555227 dot 2080609 at redhat dot com> <20140421180239 dot GG1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 04/21/2014 11:02 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> but I'd say for GCC codebase it is better if we fix
> the few users of these macros that pass an int rather than enum machine_mode
> to these macros.
I agree. In the aarch64 backend it determined that we were passing a
reg_class_t and not a mode at all. Oops. ;-)