This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC-4.9.0: Changing the internal object file containing the function dump during unloading
- From: sameeragrawal <sameeragrawal at cse dot iitb dot ac dot in>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:00:45 +0530
- Subject: GCC-4.9.0: Changing the internal object file containing the function dump during unloading
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to change the file in which GCC-4.9.0 writes back the function
dump on unloading.
With every cgraph node (node) there is an associated member of type
"lto_file_decl_data", i.e. "node->lto_file_data" . I am trying to change
the "file_name" associated with this member. I am doing this in the file
file_data = node->lto_file_data;
file_data->file_name = myfilename;
The code compiled successfully but on using the executable through a
dynamic plugin, I am getting the following error:
fatal error: bytecode stream generated with LTO version 0.0 instead of
the expected 3.0
How can I change the required file_name.
Thanking you in advance,
Sameer Kumar Agrawal