GCC-4.9.0: Changing the internal object file containing the function dump during unloading

Hi,
I want to change the file in which GCC-4.9.0 writes back the function dump on unloading.

With every cgraph node (node) there is an associated member of type "lto_file_decl_data", i.e. "node->lto_file_data" . I am trying to change the "file_name" associated with this member. I am doing this in the file "cgraph.c",

file_data = node->lto_file_data;
file_data->file_name = myfilename;

The code compiled successfully but on using the executable through a dynamic plugin, I am getting the following error: fatal error: bytecode stream generated with LTO version 0.0 instead of the expected 3.0

How can I change the required file_name.

Thanking you in advance,

Sameer Kumar Agrawal
IIT Bombay