how to mark a memory address so that it's not instrumented by tsan

Hi, I'm trying to build a race detector for Cilk programs (as an
open-source alternative to the closed-source Intel cilkscreen race
detector).

 I'm trying to use the -fsanitize=thread to instrument the loads and
stores, and I'm also use -fcilkplus to generate cilk code at the same
time.  My plan is to replace the tsan library with my own library that
uses a near-linear time race detection algorithm.  (A race detector
that works on nested fork-join parallel programs can be faster than a
general race detector which must cope with arbitrary dependencies).

So here's the problem:  -fcilkplus introduces extra loads and stores
into the code, to interact with Cilk's work stealing scheduler runtime
system.  I don't want those loads and stores to be instrumented with
calls such as tsan_write4().

Is there some way to mark a memory access so that it's not instrumented by tsan?

Cheers
-Bradley