Re: stack-protection vs alloca vs dwarf2

> The "mov.L r6, r0" instruction must never be marked as frame-related, for any
> function.

Also, is that rule true if we *don't* have a frame pointer?  That is,
when we add a constant to the stack to allocate the frame, should that
function be marked as frame-related?  Or is it just the fp->sp move
(or potentially an add, if there's outgoing args) that shouldn't be
marked?