Multiple cc's, one gcc -- is it possible?

Hi,

I want to support, say arch1 and arch2 in custom gcc in the way

gcc -march1 test.c

calls

${INSTALL}/libexec/gcc/arch1/4.8.2/cc1

and

gcc -march2 test.c

calls

${INSTALL}/libexec/gcc/arch2/4.8.2/cc1

Are there any way to do it? Maybe not exactly as I outlined, but the
whole idea is clear, I think. I looked through multilib and multiarch
options, but it seems to be nothing like this.

I may correct anything in build system and arch1 and arch2 backends,
but I don't want to change any core gcc code, say inside gcc.c. Is it
possible? Are there examples how is it possible?

---
With best regards, Konstantin