This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rename unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, John Marino <gnugcc at marino dot st>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 00:53:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Rename unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534C168F dot 8060400 at adacore dot com> <534EE042 dot 9050204 at redhat dot com> <534EE348 dot 7000201 at adacore dot com>
> It looks reasonable at first glance, but there's a disturbing comment in
> the code something to the effect:
> until we have a GCC compatible unwinding library, hide the API
Indeed, it looks like it was written from scratch for the Diab compiler and
is not fully compatible, but it is meant to implement the common C++ ABI.