This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rename unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, John Marino <gnugcc at marino dot st>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Douglas B Rupp <rupp at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:38:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Rename unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534C168F dot 8060400 at adacore dot com> <534E2ACC dot 5010500 at marino dot st> <534EBB35 dot 50708 at redhat dot com>
> Because GCC would then be already incompatible with the Intel compiler from
> which this interface was drawn, way back when the ia64 support was added to
> GCC and we redesigned GCC's exception handling.
The irony being that WindRiver is now owned by Intel...
Doug, what does this unwind.h from VxWorks 7 contain exactly? Is it something
that is derived from the original ICC implementation?