This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 17.21.5 How Initialization Functions Are Handled
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Dave Yost <Dave at yost dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 22:24:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: 17.21.5 How Initialization Functions Are Handled
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <064E0D71-44C5-4738-80FD-B0B178CFA75B at yost dot com>
On 15 April 2014 22:13, Dave Yost wrote:
> If any of the authors of this section are interested in dramatically improving it,
> I volunteer to be a user testing subject.
> We use this information to maintain a driver for ld that allows specification of initialization order of all .o files, including those from libraries.
For anyone else confused about the subject line, the context is