This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
17.21.5 How Initialization Functions Are Handled
- From: Dave Yost <Dave at Yost dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:13:40 -0700
- Subject: 17.21.5 How Initialization Functions Are Handled
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If any of the authors of this section are interested in dramatically improving it,
I volunteer to be a user testing subject.
We use this information to maintain a driver for ld that allows specification of initialization order of all .o files, including those from libraries.