This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Rename unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
- From: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:10:39 -0400
- Subject: Rename unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
VxWorks7 has introduced an incompatible unwind.h header file that
conflicts with gcc's unwind.h (which is a build time header file linked
to the appropriate source header).
I'd like to propose renaming gcc's unwind.h to unwind-gcc.h
There are 54 occurrences in the gcc source tree, including the testsuite
and one in the gdb testsuite.
I have a patch ready to submit, but wished to get a preliminary reaction
and have a discussion on issues I might have failed to consider.