This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Code Generation] Multi-target
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- To: Claudia Henriques <cfrhenriques at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 09:27:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Code Generation] Multi-target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534148A7 dot 5030206 at gmail dot com>
On 04/06/14 05:29, Claudia Henriques wrote:
My name is Claudia and I am currently working on my master's thesis.
I am working with an embedded system, so part of my code will target microblaze, while the remaining
code will target x86_64. I would like to know if anybody is able to provide me some work and/or
documentation (i.e., anything) about code generation for multiple targets in gcc.
There is extensive documentation about code generation
in the GCC manual. See http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/
or http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/. Also the GCC
Of course, you can always read the source code.
Let me know if you have specific questions about MicroBlaze.
Michael Eager firstname.lastname@example.org
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077