[Code Generation] Multi-target

Hi everybody!

My name is Claudia and I am currently working on my master's thesis.

I am working with an embedded system, so part of my code will target microblaze, while the remaining code will target x86_64. I would like to know if anybody is able to provide me some work and/or documentation (i.e., anything) about code generation for multiple targets in gcc.

Thank you for any help you can provide,
Claudia Henriques.