This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Code Generation] Multi-target
- From: Claudia Henriques <cfrhenriques at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 13:29:27 +0100
- Subject: [Code Generation] Multi-target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My name is Claudia and I am currently working on my master's thesis.
I am working with an embedded system, so part of my code will target
microblaze, while the remaining code will target x86_64. I would like to
know if anybody is able to provide me some work and/or documentation
(i.e., anything) about code generation for multiple targets in gcc.
Thank you for any help you can provide,