Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite

Hi Mircea,

thank you for your comment! I wanted to say, that this AST-like
representation is an ISL AST containing only loops, conditions, and
statements (basic blocks). It will be differ from a CLooG AST in
representation of AST and, possibly, additional options of ISL AST
generation.

I'll try to eliminate this ambiguity in an improved version of the proposal.

--

               Cheers, Roman Gareev.