Re: Help Required on Missing GOTO statements in Gimple/SSA/CFG Pass ...

Hi,
 I am extremely sorry as I couldn't reply from many days. Actually I
was busy with some personal work so I didn't work for many days.
 I didn't use MELT because, I didn't want learn a new language and
also my professor wanted me to code the plugin in C/C++ .