Conditional execution over emit_move_insn

Hi,

I'd like to hardcode conditional execution of emit_move_insn based on the predicate checking that the address in the destination argument is non-NULL.
The platform supports conditional execution, but doesn't have explicitly defined conditional moves (target=tic6x).
I have already tried to find any look-alike pieces in the gcc code tree but without success - I am new here.
As for the background - I am trying to work around the bug I submitted (id=60123) before there's an official patch for it available.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Wojciech