Re: ICE in trunk due to MEM with address in vector mode

Paulo Matos <pmatos@broadcom.com> writes:
> Hello,
>
> I have found a strange case of an ICE due to a MEM with an address
> with vector mode.

AFAIK that isn't supported.  Addresses are assumed to be MODE_INT or
MODE_PARTIAL_INT.  Hopefully someone will correct me if this has changed
without me noticing it.

Is this for some kind of gather load?  I think an address like that
would have to be mode-dependent anyway, since the number of units
in the MEM mode and the address mode would need to match.

Thanks,
Richard