GCC 4.9.0 Status Report (2013-12-20)

Status
======

The trunk remains in Stage 3 until the end of January at which
point we enter regression-and-doc-fixes-only mode.

Quality is improving slowly as we are still getting a lot of
new regressions, both due to increased testing and still merging
a lot of code (please slow down and consider pushing back features
for GCC 4.10).

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
P1               56    -  7
P2              127    -  9
P3               21    + 10
Total           204    -  6

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-11/msg00435.html

The next report will be sent when we leave Stage 3.