Re: GIMPLE pass - Assignment evaluation

Thank you so much, Prof. Khedkar !

I will go through the slides and other resources that you pointed out.
GRC workshops/tutorials are great. These helped me get started with
GCC when I knew almost nothing about GCC internals.

I will get back with specific queries (if any) after going through these.

Thanks and regards,
Sandeep.

--
Thanks and regards,