Re: Running contrib/config-list.mk from the buildbots

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de> wrote:
> On 2013-11-19 16:20, Diego Novillo wrote:
>>
>> I've been thinking that it would be very useful for buildbots to run
>> contrib/config-list.mk. This tests stage1's all-gcc on a very wide
>> collection of targets. It builds everything with -Werror, so it
>> requires a recent host compiler (ideally trunk or the latest release).
>

> What requirements must a target fulfill to get on this list?

It has to be actively maintained, of course.

The first test is to see if the target builds with
contrib/config-list.mk (with -Werror disabled). If it does, and
Jan-Benedict can add the script to a buildbot, then you're all set.

You just need to send a patch to change config-list.mk.

Diego.