Re: Fwd: Macros taking a function as argument - and evaluating it at least twice

Steven> Here is a non-comprehensive list of macros that are used with a
Steven> function passed to the macro's argument, and the macro evaluates that
Steven> argument at least twice:
[...]
Steven> Not sure what to do about them (if anything) but I don't think this is
Steven> intended...

If someone implemented PR 57612 then we could detect these automatically :-)

Tom