Re: gnu software bugs - long double

On 11/02/2013 07:57 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Mischa Baars <mjbaars1977@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's the examples again, now each bug in a separate file. Hope it helps...

Just compile with 'make' and run the executable. The source code is
documented, so any questions you might have will probably be answered by
reading the comments.
Again I would suggest that you just put the code inline.

In this case I downloaded your test case and ran it on my system.  The
two numbers printed were identical.
Probably identical to each other, but certainly not identical to the input given in the source.

I ran the test on an Ubuntu Precise system using GCC 4.6.3.

Ian