C++/Fortran Interop for Assumed Shape Arrays

Hello,

It would be useful if one could declare assumed shape arrays in Fortran, and then pass them to C/C++.  The GNU Fortran documentation claims this is not normally possible in Fortran 2003.  However, I have developed (and use daily) a standards-compliant way to do it.  Please feel free to add this to the gfortran manual, improve it, etc.

This would be an amendment to section 7.1.4 of the manual at:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/Interoperable-Subroutines-and-Functions.html#Interoperable-Subroutines-and-Functions

See here for description of what I've done:

http://jerseybiker.blogspot.com/2013/10/passing-assumed-shape-arrays-between.html

Does anyone know how to contact the people involved with the relevant ISO spec?
       ISO/IEC TS 29113:2012

Sincerely,
-- Bob Fischer