GCC 4.9.0 Status Report (2013-10-24), Stage 1 ends Nov 21

Status
======

The trunk is scheduled to transition from Stage 1 to Stage 3 at the end
of Thursday, Nov. 21 (use your timezone to your advantage).

We have been in Stage 1 for more than 7 months now with almost a full
month still to go.  Still now is a good time to look into bugzilla
and pick one or two regressions in your area of expertise and fix them
(you may want to prioritize regressions against both 4.8 and 4.9).

Somewhat misleading quality data below (so I omit deltas), P3 bugs
have not been re-prioritized for quite some time now.  We promise
to do this before entering Stage 3.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from Last Report
P1                1
P2               72
P3              142
Total           215

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-03/msg00125.html

The next report will be sent by me when entering Stage 3.