Different behavior of dejagnu testsuite with x32 and x64 cross toolchains

Hi!

I have two toolchains built for arm target with the same options on
different hosts (64bit and 32bit):
--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--target=arm-none -linux-gnueabi

I've met the problem while running libgomp.graphite/force-parallel-7.c
execution test on one arm target.

Test binaries produced with x64 toolchain showed that test failed:
WARNING: program timed out.
FAIL: libgomp.graphite/force-parallel-7.c execution test

But at the same time test binaries produced with x32 toolchain showed that
test passed:
PASS: libgomp.graphite/force-parallel-7.c execution test

Manual run of tests (without dejagnu) showed that test binaries have the
same run time.
readelf showed that my binaries differ only in debug_info section and memory
usage.

I'm a little confused what's going wrong while test built with 64 toolchain
is running on my target? Why timeout occur only for this binary?

Do you have any ideas why could it happen?

Thank you,
Tatiana