This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.8.2 Released
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:27:43 +0200
- Subject: GCC 4.8.2 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.8.2 has been released.
GCC 4.8.2 is the second bug-fix release containing important fixes for
regressions and serious bugs in GCC 4.8.1 with over 70 bugs fixed since
the previous release.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments about
this release. Instead, use the resources available from
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release -- far
too many to thank them individually!