Re: converting rtx object to the assembly instruction.

David Malcolm wrote:
[...]
> Out of interest, how portable is open_memstream (and if not, is there a
> good portable way of doing this)?  I have to do similar things in my
> python plugin for GCC, and currently I'm using fmemopen.  IIRC that
> latter one is not available on OS X, and was one of the biggest issues
> last time I tried to get it working there.

It seems to be Posix, although fairly recent (2008, according to the man
page), although glibc looks like it's had it for ages. The interwebs
suggest that OSX doesn't have it, which is a shame, as it looks dead handy.

--
ââââ ïïïïïïïïïïïïïï âââââ http://www.cowlark.com âââââ
â "USER'S MANUAL VERSION 1.0:  The information presented in this