Hello

Some time ago my family and I came to your town on vacation and stayed.
We want to express to you our gratitude for your warm welcome and good service.
Our children were very happy and satisfied your. My wife and I also had a great time and got a lot of positive emotions. Thank you once again for the wonderful time we spent with you. Your staff were so kind to me, I do not know how to thank you. My family really enjoyed your. I will recommend your to my friends. My children said that your The Best .
Maybe you would could, send any your promo-goods, souvenirs or other production that each time using it, we always remembered heat and a cosiness.
with respect Sergey Karaulnykh

Our address:
Sergey Karaulnykh
Pintera str., 26/162