Press Inquiry: History of GCC (german Linux Magazine)

Hi!

As I didn't know who to mail, I ask my question on this mailinglist. Please apologize if that's the wrong place.

For an article about the history of GCC for the german Linux Magazin (our sister publication is the Linux Pro Magazine) we are searching for a GCC expert (especially someone of the steering committee :)), who could answer us some questions and give us an insight in the development(-procedure).

If you could help us (or know someone that knows someone :)), please send me an e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Schürmann
Freelance Author
tischuer@yahoo.de