GCC 4.6 missing plugin headers

Hi,

I built and installed GCC 4.6.4 last night - on amd64 Linux 3.9.6 - and the installation was missing c-family/c-common.h from its plugin directory. This header is installed by 4.7 and 4.8 branches, and is included by other core plugin headers on 4.6, e.g. cp/cp-tree.h, which my plugin includes directly.

After copying c-common.h to the 4.6 installation's plugin/include/c-family/ directory, all is well; my plugin compiles and runs fine on GCC versions 4.6 to 4.8. So I've added a configure-time warning for GCC4.6, but I thought it would be better if it was just installed with `make install`.

Are there any further releases planned for the 4.6 branch? Would a patch be accepted for this? I've got the 4.6 branch checked out in git, but don't know exactly where an edit would be needed.. Are there any reasons why this header is not installed with 4.6?

Kind regards,
Alex