Re: where can I find issues of a given version

2013/5/29 Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com>:
> On 2013-05-28 11:55 , lluvia_lists@lavabit.com wrote:
>>
>> How can I reach that information?
>

> http://gcc.gnu.org
>
> See the section 'Release Series and Status'.
>

> Diego.

>From the section, you can find the information by
reviewing the 'changes' of each maintained gcc version.

For ealier/closed gcc version, just simply modify
the version number in the URL, for example:
  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html
  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/changes.html

The list of problem reports can be also found
at the end of page changes.html for each released version.

Best regards,
jasonwucj